The “EUROLOG” international logistics congress, one of the most prestigious logistics and supply chain events in Europe
Eurolog is an international event, hosted each year by a member state of the European Logistics Association (ELA), since 1991. It provides a platform for the exchange of ideas among the leading international logistics and supply chain experts from the business world, as well as from scientific research and academia.
To date, several European countries have already hosted this congress, namely Portugal in 2014, Italy in 2015, Poland in 2016 and Romania in 2017.
The organization of the upcoming editions will be entrusted to Greece in 2019 and Slovenia in 2020.
ABOUT THE ELA
Created in 1984, the European Logistics Association (ELA) is a federation of some thirty national organizations dedicated to the development of logistics, covering almost all Central and Western European countries in addition to Russia, Ukraine and Morocco.
It is headquartered in Brussels, and its mission consists in providing an international networking forum, as well as promoting and developing the logistics and supply chain profession.
ELA also fosters the sharing of experiences, best practices and information amongst its members and annually awards the best European logistics project award.
It also contributes to the implementation and promotion of standards in terms of evaluation and certification of highly qualified logistics skills.
Through the Moroccan Agency for the Development of Logistics (AMDL), Morocco is the first country from the MENA region and Africa to be granted the status of a full-fledged member of this Association since 2014.
Several professional organizations and associations established in several countries are members of this association:
- 1. Bundesvereinigung Logistik, Allemagne
- 2. Bundesvereinigung Logistik Österreich, Autriche
- 3. Vereniging voor Inkoop en Logistiek et Association Belge des Cadres d’Achat et de Logistique, Belgique
- 4. Centro Español de Logística, Espagne
- 5. Suomen Osto- ja Logistiikkayhdistys, Finlande
- 6. Association française pour la logistique, France
- 7. The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, Grande-Bretagne
- 8. Hellenic Institute of Logistics Management, Grèce
- 9. Hungarian Association of Logistics, Purchasing and Inventory Management, Hongrie
- 10. The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, Irlande
- 11. Associazione Italiana di Logistica e di Supply Chain Management, Italie
- 12. Kazakhtan Logistics Cluster, Kazakhstan
- 13. Cluster for Logistics, Luxembourg
- 14. Agence Marocaine de Développement de la Logistique, Maroc
- 15. Vereniging Logistiek Management, Pays-Bas
- 16. Polskie Towarzystwo Logistyczne,Pologne
- 17. Association Portugaise de Logistique, Portugal
- 18. Asociatia Romãnã de Logisticã, Roumanie
- 19. Russian Federation, Russie
- 20. Slovenian Logistic Association, Slovénie
- 21. Leading company for competence development with Supply Chain Management, Suède
- 22. One Global System, Suisse
- 23. Czech Logistics Association, Tchèque
- 24. Ukrainian Logistic Cluster, Ukraine